Monday, May 24, 2010

Xpress Train, Streaming Episode 10

Shipping Notice to the community / Silence


I inform you that we have made the purchase of the Netbook of Ronald. Acer is a very nice and helpful and fantastic. A very kindly take him on his next trip to Santiago. You only need to fix a few issues of logistics, because Ronald lives in Tocopilla. We raised $ 4.000

exact weight, incredibly. Here the bill of purchase:


For this to have it a very "dream is true, as the computadorzuela is in the hands of our friend, send us a picture with her because we are all very happy and sing together.

***

In one day I meet twenty-four. This time probably do not celebrate, I did it last year and was very good, so I feel no more desire to have a party rompebolas. Like most sensible people, my birthday does not cause me any illusions, not bitter, but because in my other life I was Attila the Hun and I was feeling dry.

Begin to feel the "age crisis" when he turns a quarter century and then to run around with some stilettos
decadent and say, "oh, I'm so old, oh" and then I drink eight martinis to compensate.

I know I'm going into the startling step of "adult contemporary" because I want to:

1) Learn to cook with sophisticated elements such as basil and dill.

2) Take a course in wine. My few but concise knowledge of wine are treasured as if they were precious jewels that also make you drunk.

3) Find out more more international food prices are not exorbitant. This phrase sounds like a phrase constantly read blogs that seem horrible and pretentious but: I really enjoy going to new places to eat, Arabic, Peruvian, Colombian, Japanese, Venezuelan, Italian, English, etc.. Hidden hovels where you eat food with ... basil and dill in small tables with checkered tablecloths and pretentious little music at a moderate volume.

That's it. Basically, eat and drink with more finesse.

'm turning into a sick person in their twenties so fast that I start to write in a boring and politically correct.

slug.

(just to compensate)



0 comments:

Post a Comment