Monday, April 19, 2010

Recurring Deposit Calculator And Formula

Miscellaneous topics Arbitrary Thoughts droll presents



A selection of photos droll, considering that my vidita miserable and not a subject of study in this block (and I've gone to great concerts, I've gotten hard drugs, was raped by a teibolera, I had animal sex, alcohol congested with me, I bought prostitutes and educated about seven monkeys chattering).


selection of whiskeys a super cheap in Buenos Aires. "It gives me Glasgou in the rocks." "For me it is a Hiram Walker with that soft drink you do not know if lemon-lime or what, that number."


Search funny word in this lineup of Cartagena Colombian food. Hint: just think of this famous song by Luis Miguel: "I have all ---- you."


itself in Venezuela are aware of our expressions, but are not aware that a blanket sombrerudo hard to say "really cool, dude." In fact, say nothing, because you see that is falling to fart.


In the super El Calafate discriminate all the children of Chita and ninety-five percent of the people I know.


know I do not understand the picture because it just looks, but he killed me with laughter the first time I saw her in Santiago. Note the mutant arm of the girl, who would be awesome for kids of Photoshop Disasters. But the best is the slogan "a 7 in quality", which reminds us how sincere are these child shoe manufacturers.


Also in Santiago, the day Bachelet grabbed her things and said "bye bye, do not miss me, I'm already dead." To vista, baby (to see that not only the Metro and Figure have a sense of humor).


Selection "Pancho Villa is the host"


These finest Mexican products I found on a shelf of "food in the world," meaning that in the south, beans and tortillas are as exotic as soy sauce and jam Iranian nuggets.




In Argentina, as everyone knows, known as hot dogs and hot dogs. Thus, what name to put more original than a hot-doguería the name ... Pancho Villa? Brilliant! Eloquent! Sublime!


Now I see, this picture is not even remotely funny. While sauce is called as Mexico is called Scotch whiskey. One moment ...


And with you: the only place I care to go in the world.


***


Sometimes I have said here, almost in passing that during college I was a repository of many faiths. My companions, for some reason, I had much confidence, so I went back and told me the whole amount of crap they were doing. I, of course, were paid with the only currency that I know: writing all your bullshit in a tome without censorship.

Now I reread and I think it vulgar. And almost none that appear there I care, so their secrets lose interest. It's just a collection of who loved whom, by whom he left it, who saw what he thought who, who practiced zoophilia, who who was hit while who kissed who in a camp where we got into what and who the next day who said: "I know who was and who stole what and do not stain my ball, fucking, and my heartfelt reflections regard.

However, rescued a few paragraphs and I put together badly, to open in the other block a number with my worst adolescent writing. How do I know they are all texts failed, never come to light, and now, at a distance, only cause me shame, I thought that they must find some kind of redoubt final. There will never for anything except to prove that sole benefit of knowing how badly I wrote before is to know that in the future think of how bad I write now. And that's a consolation.

only recently turned his twenties, and was kind of late adolescence, who took everything very seriously (as now), but ... I had my heart

My life in college - Introduction


you seen? A chatty monkey saying hello, how are you, I'm a monkey chattering. "





0 comments:

Post a Comment