Monday, September 27, 2010

Army Out Of Ranks Counseling

letter in New York on 1

Dear blog:


I must confess that I felt the urge to kill . It's a new idea came to me a few days ago. Sometimes I reread and give me as a punishment of others, but I stand because I think: I was young, what he knew about life, had no other purpose than to pass the time. But you're stuck, stay in an alien world, closed in itself. Obsolete, to end soon.

Just could not. I could not kill you, oh blog. The footnote is to remain as it always has been and never will be. Are the friend of the secondary one moves away gradually, but always moved by the memories return and feel of the familiar. I will not write to you and I will not write to you as you write soil. You know what I mean. Are banal and infantile, absurd metaphors you like to do stupid phrases and drop every two minutes. Ie: just me when I write about you. As it is time to evolve, we do not lose the friendship. Alimentémosla.

Sincerely: Your stupid
Lilian sensual


***

castor Charter operates as a manifesto and proclamation. Suddenly the Tumblr appeared to me as the most easy and convenient to write simple, fast, honest. The notes grow there, mixed with stupidity that I find on the net and other items. So, as I wrote in my previous post, I'd better look over there more often from now on:



I believe that, despite Foretold Death of blogs ", my childish need to write on the network continues. It's between exhibitionist and therapeutic, you go to know.


***

Naturally, the Noon Island does not die. Do not die! Wait soon the second part of my adventures in New York and all that. All that and more, yes sir.




0 comments:

Post a Comment