Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Danielle Crawley Bella

did it!


had not been able to write this post for many reasons (distractors, especially). The fact is that the netbook and came to Roland! If you do not know what I mean, here are some tips: Ronald Case.

The crossing was a bit stormy. To begin with, then bought, the Netbook was transported to Chile for a girl because management Don Rul.

bill here:


While in Santiago, dear Moses picked it up and sent it TurBus (the damn company where, paradoxically, the original Netbook was stolen).





Already in Tocopilla, Ronald rescued and sent us these photos to verify the non-chuequez the whole thing:




Now we can embrace and be happy forever. And seriously, thank you very much to cooperate for this cause. Ronald was very grateful and happy and just hope that organized crime will not get crackling again.

***

In other news, next week I go to the country's imperialist front. It is likely that, as the last time I posted my journey with photographs and details a bit humorous to revive my dying blog (like all blogs, Twitter accursed!). The cool thing is that it will be a very nice trip in which I reencontraré with my friend Pau, who curiously is pictured two posts ago, see the pinchi Fayer, which believe it or not is a friend all give and no less than my brother whom I have two years without seeing.

Cuiden around here as much, because before that happened to work hard in Guanajuato to Mexico's future. Cheers


0 comments:

Post a Comment