Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fotosde Paty Nabidad.com

Random Thoughts for Valentine's Day - 6 Months Later


Sometimes I have to say "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favorite movies of all fucking world is disgustingly outmoded. By Allah, is so 2004, is as "idiot, Michel Gondry, did you see his video of Björk? Did you see? Idiot, is the most" is so commonplace, so all we saw and loved, so non-indie , so non-rare, so not-of-worship have become so precisely because-of-worship. Write it causes me discomfort it causes me to say that I also love Fight Club, because it is the favorite movie of a generation and almost always, invariably, is Blogger profiles one hundred subjects.

But I must. Every time I see I am touched and cry. Always end up thinking that such a beautiful idea to re-do everything, knowing it will end badly. Sometimes I think the original idea of \u200b\u200bKaufman, the brilliant seed from which built the whole story, it was not possible to delete a person from our lives. I think your original thought, its beautiful idea, it was poetic that resignation to the metaphysical dilemma of returning to do the things we did in the past, even with the certainty of failure.

"If I could do it all again, if I could go back in time and meet you, I would do the same." I think the only way to illustrate this scenario for him came in the form of Lacuna Incorporated: If you erase a person in our lives, if we had again, and if after meeting we learned from our own voice, our own experience recorded in a cassette, that person will get tired, that the relationship will become hostile, polluted and hurtful, which all end badly ... Would we still ahead? It's so beautiful to think that Clementine and Joel, two types completely ordinary, boring, full of flaws and foibles and embarrassments, as
broken like the rest of the people, choose to do so.

I love this dialogue. It's so simple and so powerful at the same time. Summarizes the acceptance of something that went wrong, but we know happy, while lasts.

Joel: I can not see That I do not like anything about you.

Clementine: But you will ! But you will. You know, you will think of Things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped Because That's What Happens with me.

Joel: ... Okay.


In real life we \u200b\u200bhave no way of knowing what will happen in the future, how things with a person, and yet ... Did not he decide to do it anyway?

The other idea that I really like the film is the subplot of Mary Svevo and Dr. Howard Mierzwiak. I think it speaks of fate. No matter what you delete head of a person, if your whole being, your life story, the things you love, how you relate, and also that
person exactly what it is, what it means, what do you ... if all that conspires to make you fall in love, will always, again and again. We can not escape that.

Falling in love over and over again the same person, is not it something beautiful?



0 comments:

Post a Comment