Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fotos Kate Playground Full

A brief reflection ...

... sponsored Inception.

**

Inception I've seen three times . I really liked from the first and every time I see new encounter details had not seen before, which is a nice analogy about the levels that are accessed in a dream within a dream within a dream. However, no write-at least now-a review or explanation snatched on film but a little reflection I remembered while reading this paragraph in IMDB:

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

In Many interviews Nolan says That although this ( Inception ) is a Completely original idea, There Are Causes of inspiration for Everything he's done. This Explains the whole premise of "inception" and is a big symbol of how Our Lives Are All Made up of tiny little inceptions (or inspirations) Caused by Others.


SPOILER END SPOILER END SPOILER END

Like many know, or have had the opportunity to see, I am a highly dramatic. Despite my repeated attempts to appear lightened to a person who does not care about anything, a cynical über-cool-we with big hair, a nerd without feelings, deep down I'm very romantic. I cry with little: a commercial, a movie, a street scene, a Google ad ... Write letters and emails with phrases burning, epic. I think the star of a soap opera and celebrated with tears and laughter and shouts and passionate acts.

When I fall, O Allah, I do with the viscera. I do seriously. I fall to the core, to the limit, to forget my own name. After falling in love, what I like to do is suffer. If I can suffer for love, secretly I am the happiest person in the world, because then I can be consistent with my heart, my life is consistency.

wondered why I never am. It seemed perfectly natural and logical, as the color of my eyes or my thick eyebrows that kind of things that are born and die without much apparent reason beyond genetics and luck.

The problem is in believing that this was all real ...

SCORE OF HANS ZIMMER ENTRA ENTRA ENTRA SIMMER SCORE SCORE HANS ZIMMER HANS

A year ago, as a cleaner in the boxes where I have piled up old works, essays and photocopies of my school life, I found a pile of leaves with a cover seam pink. It was a literary anthology that I did in ninth grade.

letter was written in Comic Sans to eleven points and had an index to score myself because I have not yet discovered the boundless goodness of the Word. My computer had Windows 98, I was fourteen, life was simple ... Or was it?

Driven by curiosity and nostalgia, I began to read literary pieces at fourteen seemed revelantísimos, Friends hoping to find Mexicanized dialogues and little stories of my primary literary texts.

And I read: Wuthering Heights, the scene where Catherine Earnshaw dies and tearful hugs, kisses and curses for the last time Heathcliff. Marianela , the scene where Paul recovered his eyesight and falls for her cousin, causing the death of love Marianela. Love Story, the novel by Erich Segal jacket on a very pure love to transform just a guy with no feelings when the woman of his life died of a long and painful illness. The dialogues of Romeo and Juliet when separated at the bottom of the source, the night they met. And so on.

I realized then what was the origin my distorted perception of love. Not that I were a dramatic because it was born, not that there was no love in my house when my parents were the most loving couple in the world, not that I had broken my heart so often before the age of fifteen. It was simply that he had read many romance novels. Tragic love. Something clicked in my brain and my life changed completely: from now left with the idea, perhaps subconscious, that the tragedy only mark the great loves. The rest is a game, a trifle.

Although I realized where they came from these fixations to date does not leave me, I could not do much to eradicate. Understand where it comes from, "trace the genesis of a seemingly original idea, do not provide much comfort when it is deep rooted.

romantic literature I realized that I had inception.




applause.


0 comments:

Post a Comment